During the month of September, following Labor Day weekend, in honor of the role of organized labor and its allies, Organizing 2.0 and dozens of amazing consultants will be offering expert-level pro-bono consulting services. Please read the details of the project below and participate if you are able!
Consultants (including staff at unions and nonprofits recognized for their expertise) are setting aside an hour of time in September, following Labor Day weekend. Organizing 2.0 will match them with staff and leaders at unions and grassroots organizing groups working for economic justice.
To Participate As a Consultant
This project is starting with a number of consultants already on board. If you would like to participate as a consultant, please apply here. Our initial list of participating consultants is below.
Our process will make more sense after you look at the application form. Our goal is to match consultants with client questions that match specific specialties (CMS, CRM, social media, enhanced voter files, graphics, mobile, apps, etc.) with questions and requests that can fit within the one hour limit. Questions? Email clenchner ((at)) organizing20.org.
Consultants On Board:
We will be updating this list as often as we can! Please be patient of your name does not yet appear.
- Daniel Atwood
- Beth Becker Progressive PST
- Sarah Jenny Bleviss
- Paula Brantner, Workplace Fairness
- Colin Delaney, ePolitics.com
- Steve Dondley Prometheus Labor Communications
- Nathan Henderson-James, Leadership Center for the Common Good
- Michael Hoffman See3 Communications
- Asher Huey New Partners
- Elizabeth Jenkins 32BJ SEIU
- Justin Krebs Living Liberally
- Rachel LaBruyere Mobile Commons
- Jason Lefkowitz Rogue Repairman Productions
- Elana Levin, Writers Guild of America – East
- Xavier Lopez-Ayala The New Media Firm
- Adam Mordecai, The Idea Plant
- Anna Mumford Letitia Productions
- Richard Negri, SEIU
- Ryan Ozimek PICnet
- Greg Palmer
- Jason Rosenbaum Progressive Change Campaign Committee
- Shabbir Safdar The Safdar Group
- Brett Schenker, SalsaLabs
- John Shane Web Connectivity
- Heather Stefan New Labor Media
- Sean Watson TechEffect
- Jon Wheeler PowerThru Consulting